|Green Planet Strategy (GPS) is a competence and business development program designed to give companies increased competitive advantages through sustainability.
We have a unique overview of why and how companies should move to increase revenue and profit.
- The understanding of WHY sustainability is a core for business
- Powerfull tools to identify HOW you can increase profit and revenue
- A process to do develop YOUR BUSINESS CASE based on sustainability strategies
We offer four standard packages:
- Presentation, a no-bullshit intro to profitable sustainability
- Introduction/workshop, an packed update for C-suite and boards
- Masterclass, 2 day version for those who want to set things in action
- Fullscale, 9-12 months with support to develop/launch your own sustainability strategies
(Tailor made versions for your company/cluster available upon request.)
GPS builds upon thoroughly research done at Industrial Economics and Technology Management at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
The program was developed in partnership with the Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise (NHO) and piloted with eight leading Norwegian companies from various sectors. Since, many companies has joined the program with great success.